Peeps help me understand. Because I know that this post is going to make some people mad.
*** I apologize up front 🙏 If I offend anyone. And I am sorry for anyone who has lost a loved one or friend.***
Another facebook poster said he was going to kick people’s asses if they don’t wear a mask? What is the world coming to when our rights are encroached upon to protect 1% of the population and we’re ok with that? Remember hitler? He told Germans through the media and government, that it was ok to kick jews asses, he was wrong, but with the media’s help he convinced Germans that it was ok. Then walla all of a sudden jews were rounded up, sent to camps, and killed. Over FAKE NEWS. So is it now ok to kick someone’s ass because they are smart enough to know that a mask has minimal true protection? Maybe they can’t breathe with a mask on, or they have a life changing allergy to masks? Remember ONLY 1% or less of the TOTAL population will get sick. Shouldn’t the majority have a say?
Anyway… I’m annoyed because I have to wear a mask at work and here is my rant. Comment away, for and against I don’t care. This is how I feel. As far as I’m aware this is still America. 🇺🇸 And my voice is still mine… as long as it stays within federal guidelines of course 😂 🤣 ✌️ 💚 😁
I am (as stated many times) #fearless with COVID-19. I most likely won’t make you sick, I know how to cover my mouth if I cough or sneeze (common sense). I know I will not get this virus, and if i did I would be fine after 3 or 4 days maybe a week
But now I’m being forced to wear protective clothing at work, I am not dealing with the public. Way more than 6′ distancing with others. As a matter of fact my own office. Soooo WTF.
If you are scared that you could be in the 1% of victims of covid, then YOU stay home and cover YOUR face. The other 99% of us will be fine.
Now for the legal questions…
If I have a health issue and can’t wear a mask or gloves (they really don’t help) and my employer makes me, or fires me for not wearing them, isn’t that a violation of the HIPPA code? My health is confidential by law. No one has a right to question my health at work, period. If I have an allergy to face masks and say I can’t wear one, by law you can not ask why or question my reply. You have to (by hippa law) not question me further. and you may have to make accommodations for me if necessary. That’s the current law.
This just keeps getting better all the time. (insert sarcasm 😖)
All the fearful, scared and less informed folks need to get educated in common sense. (this includes government leaders who are acting out of fear not reality) Actually look at the total cases, and divide by population (world 8 billion, US 1.7 billion) you will see that less than 1% of the WORLD has been or will be infected by COVID-19. Even if you use advanced math to predict contagion rates(they’ve all been wrong so far) it still does not add up to 1% of our human world. That is a fact!
This quarantine was designed to NOT overflow hospitals. Well. It worked, because hospitals are now closing for lack of business. This quarantine was only to slow the spread so that the healthy folks can get sick and immunized naturally (herd immunization) and that the most vulnerable will have a hospital bed. That has been accomplished. The other 99% of us should return to normal, get sick 🤮 and move on.
We are losing our FREEDOM everyday. This is bullshit.
If you are scared… (remember less than 1% of the total population will be affected physically by this virus.) put on a mask, hide in your house, because this is not just magically going to disappear. Just like the hundreds of flu varieties already known (your flu shot only covers maybe 40 types of flu) it will be back next year, get used to it.
Eat healthy, medicate naturally, maintain a positive vibe, use common sense, and be smart.
Wearing protective gear all the time is ridiculous and when you do the research is not really protecting you or me. Probably, makes you more susceptible because you are constantly touching the mask with contaminated fingers, you’re breathing a “chemically treated’ face covering (who knows what chemicals you’re breathing in), you stop fresh air (clean oxygen) from entering your body (its being filtered by chinese fabric that has been chemically treated). This is Totally unwarranted, and again probably more unsafe for the general population.
I am seriously annoyed (and I know this too shall pass 😁.. I maintain positive momentum, so I am ranting, then moving on. You should too 😁) This has been interesting to watch but now it’s affecting my freedom again. The game is changing! So if you can’t face reality that this is NOT a thing, then stay home, cover up and leave the #FEARLESS alone!!!
Let 99% of the population, you know, THE MAJORITY, get back to the pursuit of…
LIFE, LIBERTY and HAPPINESS! 🇺🇸
✌️ 💚 😁
If you have to wear a mask, like me. Then check out these cannabandana’s at